Friday, November 30, 2007

more Thanksgiving pictures

Aunt Peggy and Josh's Mom getting the turkey ready! Eric and Lyndsay, the newlyweds!

Brad and Amber (Josh's sister). We're so thankful Brad is back from Iraq (after almost 2 years).

The pies. Josh's family is known (at least in my book) for their made from scratch pies. Pictured here are 3 of the 5 we had as dessert. (apple, cherry, blueberry, lemon and chocolate) Yum!



Josh and I before dinner. (picture by Eric!)





Samuel and Aaron playing after dinner. They were pretty much inseparable the whole time.




A big crowd chose to play "Life" after dinner. This was when the game was just getting started.







We left on Friday, so we missed our usual trip to the Mall of America on black Friday. That was a bummer, but maybe next year. Josh was a doll and sat with the kids on the plane. I was right across the aisle.





As we were landing, Nora Kate and Samuel were holding hands (at her request) and she was yelling "Help me Sam-l, help me! Help me!" over and over again. It was comical.



Thanks to Josh's family for another great Thanksgiving. It was so nice to see all of you.







No comments: