Sunday, November 11, 2007

field trip to Durham Theater 11-8


The first graders from Samuel's school went on a field trip to the Durham Theater Thursday. I was able to go. That is one of the things that makes me so thankful that I can stay home with the kids. Otherwise I wouldn't be able to do things like this with him very easily. It matters to him that I am there and it makes him feel special, therefore it matters to me. Anyway, we saw the play "If You Give a Pig a Party". It was cute. Samuel said it was "long and boring". (It was a little long for their age. It was an hour and it started at noon, so all the kids were hungry and getting a little restless.) All the classes had t-shirts. They all had the same design, but each class was a different color. I thought that was a great idea to try to keep them all together a little easier. This isn't all of his class, there are 22 in all.

No comments: