Wednesday, October 8, 2008

stay tuned...

having photo difficulties again... and here I am in my photo catch-up stuck back in the 4th of July. All of a sudden I can't find my photos on the computer anymore to upload. It is weird, or most likely, operator error. But be looking soon (hopefully) for updates including Samuel's 1st day of 2nd grade, Nora Kate's 1st day of preschool, potty training, our trip to the Duke University lemur center!, Covidien family fun day (carnival at Josh's work), and my most very recent b-day! There, I've given you something to look forward to, and now I will leave you with a funny....

Last Saturday, Samuel awoke with a bad dream (at 6:30 am) and came to get in bed with us because he was scared. This was all fine and good, we were lovin on him so he wouldn't be scared anymore. But he was awake now, and was getting chatty (at 6:30 am). He was apparently studying his Dad who like always (and I know it's like always because I sleep next to him and get elbowed in the head several times a night) had his arms up above his head. Samuel says this: "Boy, it sure is taking my armpit hair a long time to come in." I completely lost it (at 6:30 am)!

No comments: