Friday, October 5, 2007

visits from heaven

This morning while I was driving Samuel to school he said to me...

"Mommy, when I get to heaven, I am going to come down and visit you guys every morning. And I'm going to visit Henry too (Henry is his stuffed dog which used to be Josh's stuffed dog when he was a kid), or maybe I'll just take Henry with me. Does God let you come visit people when you're in heaven?" (Some days the questions are easier than others. A couple minutes before that question he had asked me why cars have windows. I was feeling pretty good with that one until he entered into the heavier subject....)

Earlier this week, as they were walking up to the playroom, he told his friend from next door that he only lets kids play with him that trust in Jesus.

I just thought it was so sweet.

No comments: