Tuesday, October 9, 2007

future leader?


Last Saturday, the 6th, we were finishing up dinner when we realized Samuel had not yet done his chores. We mentioned to him that he needed to remember to get his chores done before going to bed. He said "okay" and went back outside to play. A few minutes later Josh and I are still sitting at the table just talking and we hear all this commotion. Samuel comes into our kitchen followed by 4 of the neighbor kids. We asked him "what's going on?" He said "They're here to help me do my chores....". He then proceded to instruct them on each of his chores while they did them for him. We didn't really know what to say. After all, we hadn't discussed the possibility of delegation when we assigned him his chores. Luckily I had my camera handy. In the photo, you can see Samuel showing his friends where to put the dog food.

No comments: