Friday, March 7, 2008

Back from Disney!

We just got back from Disney this past Wednesday night. We had 3 days at the parks while Samuel was on winter break from school. We had a great time. Here are our 2 most "magical moments" while we were there.... Upon attending the show a second time, Samuel was chosen from all of the hopeful young kids in the audience to be a part of the 'Jedi Training Academy'. As you can imagine, he was absolutely THRILLED! After going through the training session, Darth Vader came out and each young Jedi got to fight him individually with the moves they had just learned. Samuel has been really into Star Wars lately anyway, so this was so awesome for him.


We went to Cinderella's Royal Table for dinner our last night there. It was in the castle! I have to say, I don't know who was more excited, Nora Kate, or me! (well, actually I do know, it was me! The castle was so beautiful and so was Cinderella. And she was so happy, I just kept taking pictures of her, I couldn't stop myself!) But back to the reason we went there, Nora Kate, right. She was a little nervous at first to meet Cinderella, but Cinderella was so great. She took Nora Kate's hand and walked with her, hugged her, even hid her boppy for the picture. I was overwhelmed with the whole evening, even got a little teary. But just look at her, come on... it was every little girl's dream.
I will post more pictures later. I just wanted to get these up so you guys could at least see something! Enjoy!


No comments: