Friday, November 21, 2008

more sewing

I finished this little top for Nora Kate Wednesday. She loved it and wore it to preschool yesterday. All the teachers loved it too and want one for their little ones. I made it intending for it to be the top part of a Christmas outfit for this year and I still want it to be that, but I need to make some pants to match. I was not sure, but I am now thinking dark brown corduroy ruffle pants, perhaps making the ruffle out of the polka dot fabric. I may have to add some more of the ric rac too just because I have a thing for ric rac. Another option is that I already have some khaki corduroy, so I may go with that. The fabrics are from Sandi Henderson (farmers market), and Anna Maria Horner (garden party). I used a pattern for the top part of the top and it was Sandi Henderson's 'Claire' from her line of Portabellopixie patterns.

No comments: