Monday, May 26, 2008

what we've been up to....

Wow. I can't believe it's been 2 months since I last posted. The time has really flown by. We've had so much going on. We've had 2 birthdays (Samuel turned 7 on March 25 and Nora Kate turned 3 on May 13), both sets of Grandparents have visited, spring break, we've built a robot for a school project, had school field trips and presentations, Awana ended at church, baseball season started and is more than halfway through, Samuel was in his first parade with the baseball team, Mother's Day, Josh built a retaining wall in the front of our house, and much more that I'm sure I am forgetting. I am posting pictures of our current project.... the much anticipated play set! The kids are so excited! It was delivered Saturday afternoon around 4 and has been kind of a neighborhood weekend project. Josh is trying to finish it today. The last picture of the kids eating breakfast was just taken this morning!










No comments: