Friday, December 14, 2007

deck the house

I have had several requests to post a picture of our house, so here it is. I thought it would be a nice idea to take a picture of it at dusk with the Christmas lights on. (If you click on the picture and enlarge it, you will be able to see it better.) So anyway, I will plan on taking a picture in the day time. I am aware that this is not that great. This is the Moravian star our friends from our church in PA (Calvary Baptist) gave us before we left. It is a common thing to see there as the area where we lived included Bethlehem and Nazareth. Josh hung it over our door and I love it. Thanks guys! We miss you and every time I look at it, I am reminded of how we were blessed with your friendship during the 3 years we lived there.

Here is a closer look at the front door. We had fun decorating for Christmas. I love this season. I will try to post pictures of the inside of the house later.



1 comment:

Amber said...

Ok, I can leave you comments now. Presents are on their way. We were sick, so they got out late. We should have Christmas out east next time. I stole the photo of Samuel and Aaron from your blog. Aaron really liked it.